...these lanes are always open...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Snow of The Future

Wednesday it snowed here in Chicago.

It's always been amazing to me how many different types of snow there are. When I was a kid, growing up in the wintery mid-west, we would say there were two kinds of snow, packing and powder...and only one kind was of any interest to us kids for snowballs and snowmen and snow-angels.

Wedenesday's snow was exactly like Dippin' Dots. You know, the ice cream of the future. I thought about all the snow needed was sugar and cream and artificial flavoring to be the most delicious treat on my way home from work.

I guess I have a hankering and I need to get me some Dippin' Dots.

1 comment:

sara said...

have ed wise take you for dippin dots -- he loves those damn things.
it's going to be 67 here today!!!