...these lanes are always open...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Greyhound Memoirs

In honor of my 4th anniversary in Portland (coming up in less than 2 weeks), I pulled out my Greyhound journal. The original idea was to transcribe the journal on this very blog. But after reading it and talking about it, I thought I should make a website for all the wonderful Greyhound stories. Then as I started to compose my journal into digital form it began to metamorphosize into something bigger.

I have 5 pages completed of my autobiography. I know that I cannot release it until I am at least 35 and I have no intention to. But the story begins with my Greyhound Memoirs and continues on into my life in Portland and beyond. The Greyhound Memoirs section (one of three) will be blogged with revisions and commentary on May 19th, the day I set foot in Portland four years ago. I haven't figured out how to make it readable (as far as mass amounts of text go) but I will come up with something.

Your project: think of good names for my Greyhound story site. greyhoundmemoirs.com is the best I can come up with so far.

Also, I am expecting critical reviews on my memoirs...so get your thinking caps on and your constructively out of its box and get ready to interact with the only true interactive media.

Read the entries:

No comments: