...these lanes are always open...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Invitation to Chicago

As you can see by the below pictures I have a very nice place to put you up in, so come on over and help me move in! Anyone with a truck or even a car, who has a couple of days to come out and help me move in and get some new stuff for my place will be rewarded with oodles of good times. My lease says my move-in date is November 15th, but since that is a Tuesday, I am going to try and get the keys for that weekend before. You should come and help me move the stuff I brought with me from Portland, plus the stuff my mom is bring from Ann Arbor next weekend, plus maybe a trip to Target or IKEA. I will provide the booze for the celebration once the labor is over.

Wade and Riley will be flying in on the evening of Nov. 18th and I would like to have all my stuff moved in by then. Also, if someone would like to help get them from the airport to our new place with all the rest of the Portland stuff, that would be super cool.

Let me know guys, I really need some help.

No comments: