...these lanes are always open...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Greyhound Memoirs #14

MISSING ORDINARY
5/18/01 7:32am MST

Not sleeping makes me not hungry. I really like breakfast food, just not this early. The food was really expensive at our breakfast stop and I’m saving up for my chiropractic bill. Only one or two people on the bus actually ordered anything.

I want a shower. I want a bed. I want everyone to shut up. All night and continuing today these two guys have been ragging on Jose. While I was asleep, I guess he was talking smack about how I want to marry him and I was coming on to him.

Hopefully I can get more space in Wyoming. We’re still in Nebraska. For some reason I thought yesterday would be the worst, now I’m not so sure.

I can’t wait to hear familiar voices and eventually see a familiar face.

No comments: